- There is a non-refundable deposit of $250 to begin all nanny searches. Rainbow Nannies of Southern California placement service fee is based on 15% of the nanny’s gross annual salary. This is a one time fee. Included in our fee is a three month replacement guarantee period. If the employee should leave the employment within three months of the employment start date, we will replace the employee at no additional charge.
- If your needs are less than 30 hr/per week the agency fee is 20% of the gross annual. If you need a temp nanny, the fees are 20% of the total length of the job.
- There is no cost or obligation to pay the placement fee until you have selected the employee of your choice.
- The employer is offered a five day trial before making a decision to hire. During the trial period, the employee must be paid for their time. If you choose to offer a position of employment the agency fee will be due and payable at that time.
- We are not responsible for the wages to the employee, and all benefits are the sole responsibility of the employer.
- A salary may vary depending on the applicant’s qualifications and experience. The other factors that may effect the salary are the number of children, hours, location, and job responsibilities.
- Fees vary based on the nannies years of experience, qualifications, job responsibilities, hours to be worked, and duties to be performed. Many nanny’s are professional childcare specialist and come highly recommended from previous clients.
Full Time Positions
- There are differing levels of education and years of training that may influence the salary of live-in or out nannies. After taxes, the average weekly salary starts at about $500 to $800 for a 40-50 hour work week.
Part Time Positions
- The salary range is $15 to $20 per hour depending on how many children will be in the nanny’s care. Part time hours are usually less then 30 hours per week.